Our approach to the storage and use of your personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you wish to see personal information about yourself, please submit your request in writing to the office you last reported to or to the person you last had contact with within Fedcap Employment. Otherwise, you can direct your request Fedcap Employment, Sun Alliance House,16-26 Albert Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 1PR.
In other circumstances the data controller may be the Contracting Body.
Information we may collect from you when using our website
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.workinglinks.co.uk This includes information you might have provided whilst requesting further services or information from us and may, in some circumstances, include sensitive personal information.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our sites including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for our system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify an individual.
Uses made of the information
We will process the information you give us in accordance with the Act for the purposes of:
- Providing you with recruitment information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, if you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
- Reporting case studies on our website, if you have agreed to be included in such case studies.
- Carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Notifying you about changes to our service.
We may disclose your information to authorities or bodies that contract with us and for whom we provide services, training partners and accreditors, sub-contractors and market research organisations who conduct customer satisfaction surveys on our behalf.
We also disclose information about potential employees to prospective and potential employers, and information about potential employers to prospective and potential employees. We will only make additional disclosures to third parties where you have given us your consent or where permitted by law.
Linking to other websites
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use industry standard technologies and security measures to safeguard your information, and we keep strict security standards to try to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. To obtain a copy of this personal information, please email or write to us at the address at the end of this policy. We may make a small charge for this as permitted by law.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
We fully cooperate with the police in identifying people who use our service for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to the police any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful.