We are here to help you.
You will have access to your own personal consultant who will help you plan your journey back into work. We’ll work with you to identify your strengths, skills and abilities and identify any barriers you may have to employment.
We will provide you with a comprehensive support package, giving you the confidence to make those first steps back into work.
Our specialist employment consultants will work with you to identify your skills and match these to a job that is right for you. We also work with a wide range of employers, across different work areas, to identify suitable vacancies.
Once you are in work our support doesn’t stop there. We’ll keep in touch with you to make sure everything’s going well. We’ll be on hand to answer any questions, and to support you with any challenges you might face.
Are you eligible?
You must be currently unemployed, over 16 years old and have one or more of the following barriers:
- A lone parent
- An older worker (50+)
- have a criminal conviction
- Caring Responsibilities (including those returning to employment when caring responsibilities end)
- Have physical disability or health condition, including Sensory Impairments
- Mental Health or Learning Disability
- Drug/Alcohol dependency
- An ethnic minority
- Have low or no qualifications
- Language barrier (English not first language)
If you are still not sure, then please register and we will get back to you very soon.